The Maintenance work order lines (757) 539-4358 and (757) 539-4758 are answered 24-hours a day.
Effective June 10, 2013, during normal business hours Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 7:00a.m.–6:00 p.m. the calls are received and dispatched to a Maintenance Staff person assigned to the community in which you reside.
Effective June 10, 2013 after hours and Wednesdays the calls are received by an answering service which then dispatches to the On-Call Maintenance person if the call is determined to be an emergency in accordance with SRHA’s maintenance emergency list.
SRHA maintains a medical list of Residents who have provided documentation from health care professional of the medical need for air conditioning or heating. Residents needing to be placed on the medical list must provide documentation to the Management Office for inclusion in the list annually at re-certification.
- Fire, Call 911
- Flooding or Major leak of any type
- Gas Leak
- Ruptured hot water heater
- Brown water coming from sinks
- Refrigerator failure (only 4:30 p.m. Friday until 9:30 p.m. Sunday)
- Overflowing toilet or any other exposure to raw sewage
- Failed heating system (only medical/elderly)
- Lock Outs (Chorey Park and other elderly/handicapped)
- No hot water (Chorey Park and other elderly/handicapped)
- Security break-ins (Alarm going off in the community)
- Failed A/C system (only medical/elderly)
- Lock Out (except for Chorey Park, and other elderly/handicapped)
- No hot water (except for Chorey Park, and other elderly/handicapped)
- Toilet stopped up (no exposure to sewage)
- Tripped circuit breaker/blown fuses
- Roof leaks, dripping faucet, leaking drain pipes