- All non-profit organizations requesting a grant from SRHA Board of Commissioners will complete and submit an SRHA Grant Request Form to SRHA between January 15th and February 15th of each year.
- A representative of the requesting non-profit organization is requested to speak at the February Board Meeting.
- The Board of Commissioners will review all Grant Request Forms and vote on the grant requests in a timely manner.
- All grant awards are funded by the Bond Fund.
- A single grant award will not exceed $5,000. The total amount expended on grants will be determined within the Bond Fund Budget each year.
- All non-profit organizations that apply for a grant from the Board of Commissioners will be notified of their individual results by the Secretary of the Board of Commissioners.
- Attachments to the SRHA Grant Request Form are limited to five (5) pages.
Download Grant Request Form
Your Grant Request Form must be completed and submitted to:
Tracey C. Snipes, Executive Director/CEO
Suffolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority
530 East Pinner Street
Suffolk, VA 23434
For additional questions or information, please call 757-539-2100.
Applications are due no later than February 15 by 5:00 p.m.